Most people I see right now are trying out the natural look. While a lot of us still love to wear full makeup on most days, but more and more are heading to the no-makeup makeup route. The key is to look natural without having to look washed out. Read on to find out how you can use makeup to look like you woke up looking like that.
Steps for the face:
- Make sure that your face is cleansed and moisturized. Your face needs to have a clean canvas and a soft and smooth finish before putting on makeup.
- Apply foundation or tinted moisturizer. Use the pads or your fingers or a sponge like Beautyblender.
- Apply cream blush to look more natural and dewy.
- Apply highlighter on your cheeks, browbone and on the bridge of your nose.
- For an extra dewy finish, spritz your face with a facial mist.
Steps for the eyes:
- Simplicity is the key. Outline your eyebrows using light strokes and once done, brush them with a spoolie or a clean mascara wand.
- Wear eyeliner using the tightlining method. Line your eyes as close to the lash line as possible.
- Apply two coats of your favourite mascara.
Steps for the lips:
- Exfoliate and moisturize your lips. Chapped and dry lips are a no-no.
- Apply a nude or a soft pink lipstick that enhances your natural lip color.